Dear Daddy,I love you and miss you! I have been holding true to my promise to not start crawling while I am away from you. No matter how many times Mom puts a toy out in front of me I will not crawl until I'm back in Lagos because I promised you.
I have learned a new trick however, I can drink from Mommy's cup. I love it, and the more ice there is the better. This trick has not been without accidents however. This morning my diaper was a little too full from too much water drinking last night. Then tonight shortly after this picture was taken I pulled the cup from Mommy and spilled a lot of ice water on myself. It gave me quite a shock and a scare, but I am your brave little girl and I didn't cry. I waited until later when Mom was putting my new shirt over my head to cry - you know how I hate that!
Mom and cousin Tatiana bought me some new little headbands so people will stop calling me "fine big boy" when I'm back in Nigeria.
Well, it's my bed time. Enjoy your nights without me crying.
Until next Tuesday. Love, Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment