Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year in Review

I don't know what happened, but somehow we didn't even take any pictures at Christmas. We were always so busy and tired. Christmas was wonderful. Here is the list of our favorite presents.
Leah: The candy in her stocking. She goes nuts for that stuff. But also, she got a little toy that is like a gum ball machine, but with real balls that come rolling out. As ball is one of her "words" that I believe she actually does try to say and knows what she's saying she loves it.
Melissa: My KitchenAid from Levin. I LOVE IT! (I would post a picture, but for some reason none of the pictures I can find online will actually let me save them.)
Levin: Our new house, but not even the actual house as much as he loves the land it is on and the barn.



As the year ends we've reflected on how blessed we've been this year. We have had a little baby living in a crazy country and have been safe and healthy and have been so blessed in many other ways including getting this house, though the process was not always easy, we are very happy with it. We are happy with all our future prospects of the year(s) to come and thank the Lord for all he has done for us this past year.

6 comments:

  1. A. A Kitchenaid? I'm so jealous.
    B. Where is this house? I didn't know that DC had any houses that look like they're in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my comment looks like it was left at 3:32 am, but it's only 8:32 here. I'm definitely not partying until 3:32 am this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca - the house is in southern Maryland - amazingly yes, it is kind of like living in the country, but not so close to DC. But in the end Levin's commute will be about the same as from many other more expensive places.
    As for the KitchenAid - it is awesome. I am such an ingrate though. I had no idea he would give me one because he'd said they were too expensive so the 2 weeks before Christmas I said, nevermind the KitchenAid I want a Bosch mixer they are so much better. Boy did I feel like a jerk Christmas morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats about the house! I will be excited to come over and hang out with you guys. When will you be here: June/July? Awesome about the KitchenAid. The bosch/kitchen aid is on my list too! About the baby-do you know what you are having yet...or it is too early?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How nice to have a house to look forward to!!! That is so exciting! When will you be moving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...i am sad you didn't chose Montgomery County but looking forward to having you much closer. Keep us posted on when you are making it out here.

    ReplyDelete