
This was the first time, but not the last time we've had Leah dress up in hers. She's put on a show for both grandpa and grandma when they came. I don't have a video of it, but the cutest thing to me is to be behind Leah when she runs. It has a stuffed "bum" and it shakes back and forth as she run and it just makes my cheeks hurt I'm smiling so big.
Unfortunately Halloween is on a Sunday so we won't take the kids trick or treating that day. I do have Leah signed up for the library fun on Saturday morning. I guess we can live without all the candy a.k.a. the loot.
Does your ward have a trunk or treat? Ours is doing it on the 30th so we don't have to worry about Sunday stuff. Plus, the Broncos play in London on Halloween night so that's our fun for Halloween night.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like Halloween this year (although it is super lame it is on Sunday). I think it is WAY more fun with kids!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha i LOVE both of there costumes.....i can't decide which one i like better. Both are darn cute but that stuffed bum kills me just thinking about how funny it would be so see leah run across the room! hahahha!
ReplyDelete