
We finally got our new camera. Unfortunately, Oliver tripped right as I was taking the picture, but I thought Leah looked cute so I still posted it. We still do ballet every Mon and Fri. There has been some controversy about her recital in May or June, but I think she'll get to have one. She and two other girls (the other 3 year olds), I call the Three Stooges. They're all sweet, but have become a little too good of friends and are often goofing around and can't keep their hands off each other. The 4 year olds are definitely better, but that's okay.

One day Oliver woke up from his nap and sad and wanted me just to hold him. I needed to do something else so Leah volunteered to help me and this is what we got for a few minutes actually. Several other times she's begged me to hold Oliver, but he will have none of it. I guess this was a once in a lifetime, but it was a nice brother and sister bonding moment.

Friday night we went to dinner at a nearby restaurant. I get impatient just walking to the Embassy with Oliver because he likes to practice going on and off the sidewalk, stops and stands and then turns and run the other way, etc. So I take the stroller when I'm in a hurry or feeling impatient (most of the time.) Levin convinced me not to bring the stroller and I am sure it helped that "Da-ee" (Daddy) was there, but Oliver walked almost the whole way there and back and did a very good job of it!
It didn't seem fair this was "the first week of spring" and we are all fully bundled up. It was around 7:30 when we took this picture and it's still light out so at least it is not dark by 4 anymore and it is light in the mornings now too.
i love that photo of leah holding oliver, that should be framed. i want to come see you guys so bad, six more days till we find out if your girl is getting a girl cousin.
ReplyDeleteLeah is adorable in the first picture so good thing you posted it.
ReplyDeleteHey Lady, I'm still keepin' tabs on you. Your kids are growing up so fast and cute! Can't wait to see the next one! I have some friend's moving to Russia for Cattle Ranching near the Ukraine. I'm guessing you're not close by there. But I thought I'd ask just in case. Let me know if you are. ((HUGS!))
ReplyDelete