Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Levin

We had a little birthday party for Levin. We were going to have it the Saturday before his birthday, but he and I went to dinner and bought a Baskin Robbins cake on the way home and decided why not just do the party right when we got home. These were hats I bought for New Years, but we didn't actually do much or use them so we used them as birthday hats. He'd mostly gotten boring church presents for his birthday since he was recently called to be the Bishop of our ward at church. So I had the kids get him one fun present. We went to the commissary and were going to get his favorite candy - Reese's. Somehow Oliver pulled a little switcheroo and got HIS favorite candy - Tootsie Pops. I didn't realize until we got home. I even double checked the receipt and we'd only paid for the lollipops - or "pop pop" as Oliver calls them. I went back the next day to get Levin some Reese's. ;)
Here is Levin in Kamchatka which is where he was for his actual birthday, not with us at home.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when I brought a suitcase full of Reese's for you guys in Nigeria? That was fun.

    ReplyDelete