Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Leah All The Time

Leah and her new toy
Mostly she is interested in the tags though. I'd cut them off but then I'd go to prison like the guy in PeeWee's Big Adventure.

Out on the balcony. This is the sweet spot if she won't take a nap. Unfortunately, we had a wasp problem. I am 99.999% sure they are gone, but she gets to have the mosquito net just in case.

Our first Mother's Day. A kind Nigerian gave Leah this pretty dress. Unfortunately I'm covering up the best part - the big flower on the front. All the Nigerian ladies at church loved the dress.

Lastly, Leah in the bath. She loves the bath and kicks and smiles like crazy . . . that is until I pull the camera out. I failed to capture it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the penguin! Glad to see it in person. It's so fun to see pics of you guys and read about your life. What an adventure you are having over there. Very glad you started the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed some of your posts. But it's fun to catch up! Yuck to the Pizza and SWEET Little Leah. What a blessing she is I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete