Thursday, July 9, 2009

We Love America

For the 2 people that read my blog, I just want to say there have been no posts because we are in America and I have more to do than blog for a change. :)
*We miss Levin! He is having a fun adventure in Liberia and let me know if I've seen the other West African countries we've been to (Cameroon, Benin, Ghana and of course Nigeria) I have no need to see Liberia.
*I have great sisters who took me shopping and Dani even wheeled around Leah and held her until her arms would break while I tried clothes on. Stephanie makes awesome food and installs Leah's new car seat because I'm not smart enough to man the new big beast.
*My nieces and nephews have all chipped in to entertain Leah when she gets fussy or even before then. What great kids!
*My brother and sister-in-law are here and I can talk with them all about living overseas and watch them box up and mail themselves tons of Lucky Charms and Honey Nut Cheerios.
*My brother-in-law drew an awesome pencil drawing of darling Leah.
*Today we move on to the in-laws and they are pretty darn awesome so we have a great time to look forward to (and a bed instead of the couch, though Steph's couch is pretty comfy.)

4 comments:

  1. Am I one of the two people who read this blog? I see a lot of Colorado people on the tracker... Glad you're enjoying the USA for a bit. Too bad you aren't coming to Texas to visit us, but it's probably OK because it is way too hot here, and you already have to live in Nigeria where it's probably way too hot all year round. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i'm the other one. you probably didn't even know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope:) I'm the other one;) So glad we finally caught up here at blogger:) Have an AWESOME time in America!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete