Holy cow! It looks like you guys had a great time and got to see some AMAZING things. Even though you have lots of things to complain about there in Nigeria (and rightfully so, you're a trooper!) look at all of the really cool things you get to do while you're over there. I'm jealous! :)
What a fun trip! I love all of the pictures, and I love the elephant video!! That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time - and that your internet is working now so you can post pics! ...I mean- I bet your internet wont work for long! (tee hee, sorry for giving the internet "encouragement," I hope I didn't jinx it for you!!)
I don't think my comments save...weird. Anyways I'll try it again...I commented that I can't believe you saw penguins and ALL you have to say is "they stink". I am still hoping for that day...to see up close NOT to touch :)
Holy cow! It looks like you guys had a great time and got to see some AMAZING things. Even though you have lots of things to complain about there in Nigeria (and rightfully so, you're a trooper!) look at all of the really cool things you get to do while you're over there. I'm jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Also, I didn't realize that Levin is like 2 feet taller than you... And I don't remember you being that short to begin with.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is awesome you got to see all of the amazing animals. I would love to go to Africa just to see the animals in the wild. I too am jealous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! I love all of the pictures, and I love the elephant video!! That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had a good time - and that your internet is working now so you can post pics! ...I mean- I bet your internet wont work for long! (tee hee, sorry for giving the internet "encouragement," I hope I didn't jinx it for you!!)
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteMy kids loved all the animal pictures. Is it just me or does that mountain look a lot like Flat Top mountain in Manassa?
ReplyDeleteWow, Leah looks so old now!
ReplyDeleteIt's great you're getting out & exploring!
I don't think my comments save...weird. Anyways I'll try it again...I commented that I can't believe you saw penguins and ALL you have to say is "they stink". I am still hoping for that day...to see up close NOT to touch :)
ReplyDelete