Tuesday, October 13, 2009

South African Adventure

Yesterday morning we arrived back in Nigeria. Happy to be home and have the comforts like Leah's high chair and her real crib, but sad to leave our awesome time in South Africa.

Our internet is giving us problems (again.) I must have praised it. We have a rule . . . never praise the internet or anything else in Nigeria because it is a curse. I praise that we have had water pressure for quite a while and the next day . . . gone. I praise that nothing has broken in the house for a long time . . . the next day . . . the house is falling apart. The biggest offender is the internet. Any tiny praise we give and it is gone. To counteract my praise I will say, I am sure the internet will never hold out for me to post pictures!

Anyway, I want to write and post pictures of our fun time in South AFrica, but it may be slow in coming thanks to the internet. Plus, I have my in-laws here and I am then leaving home for another 2 weeks so . . . . let's hope we get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment