Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Morning

This is how I found Leah when I went to wake her up to get ready. This is the position she likes best for sleeping.
We put on our Nigerian outfits and went off to church.
Please excuse the bad hair day. Unfortunately, Catherine, who gave us this material wasn't at church to see our nice outfits.

3 comments:

  1. I love how she is sleeping - that is so cute! She is such an adorable little girl! And I really like your Nigerian outfits! You both look really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I don't know what you mean by bad hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe when Samantha rolls over and is allowed to sleep on her tummy she'll get rid of the huge bald patch she has from rubbing her head against her wedge. She looks like friar tuck.

    ReplyDelete