Friday, September 25, 2009

She Must Hula Hoop

So, I realized Leah was now 9+ months old and I still looked pregnant. I had to do something. Luckily, Levin and I are the proud owners of a Wii Fit. My stomach muscles were sore from doing "the plank." That one kills me! Then I went on to some of the fun exercises and did the Hula Hoop. Because my abs ached from the plank I could feel them being worked on the Hula Hoop. I have gotten so good at Hula Hoop that I've unlocked the 10 minutes session. Whoo Hoo! (You're supposed to be impressed here.)
The next time you see me and I only look 5 months pregnant instead of 7, you'll be thinking . . wow, look at her abs . . . she must hula hoop.

I also have a formal dress coming in the mail for the upcoming Marine Ball and there was some size confusion so . . . . let's hope I can fit or else the woman sent me the large size!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I actually lost weight & gained it all back after this last summer, "the summer of do nothing, go nowhere" as I refer to it. So now I look pregnant, too. I should hula hoop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making my own infomercial. "No more painful situps and crunches. With the Hula Hoop getting flat sexy abs is finally fun!. . ."

    ReplyDelete