Monday, November 9, 2009

It Brought The Love Out

There is one advantage of Leah having gotten sick. It brought out a cuddliness in her we had not known before. She's always been a mamma's girl in terms of when she's around strangers she wants me. But she never gives me loves, never puts her head on my shoulder when I hold her and in fact fought it if you tried to help her a long in the giving hugs department. Not anymore, now she loves to give hugs and I feel like she's even got a new smile called the "I love you" smile. With just the 2 of us home I couldn't get a Leah cuddling picture, but I did get the one above. AND as a bonus I'd just like to add a little advertisement for Triscuits Rosemary and Olive Oil. Yummy in my tummy! Or as Levin would say, "there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited."
We wanted to focus on looking for animals while on safari so we thought we'd let Leah be the driver. She didn't even get confused that the steering wheel was on the right hand side.

While my parents-in-law were here we decided to try a little photo shoot of Leah since I don't have any professional pictures of her. It didn't work very well. The one below is my favorite of the lot . . . . our homemade backdrop collapsed.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get paid for that endorsement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is growing so fast and SOO Cute!!! I answered your question about the Christmas Scriptures on my latest post if you're still interested. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete