Friday, January 29, 2010

Breakfast Challenge

Every morning Leah and I have a race during breakfast time. I eat my breakfast while checking my email, Facebook, etc. I try to finish before she is done eating breakfast and wants down because once she's down she tugs on my arms shouting UP! Unfortunately, Leah usually wins the race. On a related subject, I love watching Leah eat. She finds such joy in it! In the video below she is eating Cheerios and you might mistake her happy smiles for the fact that they're the yogurt ones. However, she makes the same face when she's eating carrots.

2 comments:

  1. Way fun times, she is so cute! I don't think I've told you Congratulations on your baby boy! When are you due? I feel your pain about the potatoes, in Ecuador we helped a family peel her thumb-sized potatoes once. I have never forgotten that experience, especially since we have monster ones from the valley! I probably wouldn't be a fan of the O.T. either, but we had Sister C. for the entire bible. Hope you guys are doing well, keep up the good bloging (hmmm, maybe blogging) :)

    ReplyDelete