The Post Office called and we were off to pick them up. Who knew you could ship live animals through the mail. The instructions that came taped to the box said, "turkeys are known to be dumb . . . " Isn't that encouraging!! Pictured below we have chicks on the right, turkeys on the left.
You should hear him mocking the other small trucks on the road. This from the man who drove around Lagos in a 2-door Honda Civic. Our netbook is kinda small so from my perspective you can barely tell in this picture that the door is actually a different color. But for the sweet Craigslist price we paid . . . we'll take it!
I got soo excited for a sec that you actually had had your baby........the chicks are cool too i guess! haha! I bet leah loves them. Jeff and I both agree that Levin definitely can pull of the farmer look!!! He looks like a long time farmer in this pic!
ReplyDeleteI remember when we used to get baby chicks. They were so cute until they grew up. How fun!
ReplyDeleteFrom Lagos to a farm. You're having quite the life!
ReplyDelete