NIGHT AND DAY
Leah was born at 11:00 PM. Oliver was born at 11:00 AM.
The epidural with Leah didn't work more than 30 minutes. The epidural with Oliver worked so well I was literally falling asleep once when the doctor came in. I wished I'd asked for it sooner!
With Leah we had 8 hours of labor before she was born. With Oliver we had 3 hours of labor. Leah was 9 lbs 13 oz - I was amazed at how big she was. Oliver was 7 lbs and 2 oz and I felt amazed at how small he was.
Leah's a girl and Oliver is a boy. :)
I love Leah more because I sacrified for her more OR I love Oliver more because he was so easy. Hmm . . . . Maybe I'll love them the same.
just so you know, i read your blog all the time... and i never comment, but i do miss you and i am glad your cute family is doing so well! dc wants you back. - Mary
ReplyDeleteLoved this post.
ReplyDelete