Mommy's big boy and Leah in her "house" as mentioned in the previous post.

I begged her to smile, but anyone that has been around Leah lately knows Leah is her own person and no matter of begging, pleading, bribing, or threatening works.

Can you believe how big he's getting? He must be learning from Leah's bad example and refuses to smile for the camera too. He's a little more somber than Leah was as a baby so they're a little hard to get anyway, but when they come, they're gorgeous . . . or should I say amazingly handsome and masculine?
Does he have any useful tricks or skills?
ReplyDeleteSpencer
Well I haven't checked your blog...maybe ever? I read through some of it today. Your kids are so cute! I'll write you an email soon. :) When it says Melanie posted this comment, do you know which Melanie?? I always wonder that.
ReplyDelete