I confess I like garage sales - especially for toys. Here are some of our latest finds. We have a My Little Pony castle for Leah - the girl told me they paid over $100 and we got it for $5 plus a bunch of ponies.
The exersaucer is a little bit big for Oliver . . and I'll be on the lookout for a better one since this one uh . . . doesn't really seem to have the "saucer" part and one of the main toys is missing. I sent Levin to look at this since I'd seen it from the road when I didn't have time to stop on the way to Oliver's. It was only $5 so he got it.
In the background of the picture of Oliver you can see another toy we got in the spring. I have scored good clothes for Oliver, some dresses for Leah and an awesome pair of shoes for her. Unfortunately, we lost one of Leah's shoes so that awesome deal didn't last long. The best money saver that we actually needed, (we didn't really NEED the pony castle) was a really good, sturdy, warm, winter coat for Oliver next winter when we're in Moscow. I paid only $1.
Yea for garage sales! I'm just sad we seem to be busy too many Saturdays and I didn't get to go often enough. Oh yeah, did I mention I got Leah a tiny bike? I figure we can't get stuff like that in Moscow when she'll be old enough to ride it. Or maybe I just can't pass up a good deal.
I'd love to give you Adam's "mambo table" aka his exersaucer thingie... (Except it's got a seat that slides all around the table.) Unfortunately,I think it's be cheaper for you to find a new one there at a garage sale then pay the shipping from here.
ReplyDelete