
Jumping on the bed at the hotel. Luckily she hasn't asked to jump on the bed at our house.

Central Park ice skating - we were there too early so we couldn't go. Do we look like we ready for Moscow winter next year??

The funnest part of the entire trip! We three went out and left Levin at the hotel with the kids. He called because Oliver was going crazy and we needed to get home ASAP. We could not find a cab for the life of us so finally jumped on a rick-shaw. We went cruising through Time Square this way. Someone actually took a picture of us. So maybe somewhere in the blogging universe you could see a similar picture on someone else's blog. Don't you feel sorry for the poor bicyclist hauling us around! I think it was more expensive than a cab, but a taxi wouldn't have been so exciting right??

Does she look warm?? We don't have any pictures of Oliver, but he is in a similar cozy situation but with two sunshades pulled over him. He didn't see much of New York.

The Statue of Liberty.

Oliver was a pretty good little traveler. I have discovered I would hate to live in New York City. Having two little kids is not exactly easy to travel around there. We hefted double strollers down stairs and escalators - the escalator sucking my pants up into it too. We were quite the nuisance to other travellers I am sure. Oh and did I mention you have to go out the emergency exit every time you leave the subway? No one ever answers the call so we got to where we didn't mind just setting off the alarm and taking off. We did swipe our cards though so we at least paid.
No comments:
Post a Comment