I got a little distracted and forgot to finish posting. Here are our pictures from Christmas morning. We don't have a picture of dinner, but we had another 40 pound turkey. Levin and I must have been too tired when we woke up early to cook it because we accidentally did breast side down. Maybe that's why it was a little dry.

Grandpa and Oliver

Leah helping Oliver open his present.

Yea! It's a book!!! Leah was so excited for the presents and not just her own. She's a true Flake in that regard.

When we asked Leah what she wanted from Santa she always said candy. Well, she got her wish and ate plenty of it.

We hope he's athletic. I think this toy was the overall favorite as Leah loves it too.

Oliver sporting his new clothes.
Not to miss the point of this post, but Emily has those monkey pajamas, too. Cute!
ReplyDeleteBlake got the same baseball set his first Christmas too! (Along with a Leapfrog basketball set) He's turned out to be a really good baseball player, so I guess it's a good investment. :)
ReplyDeleteLeah wanted candy! That is an easy one to take care of. I am glad she got her fix.
ReplyDeleteI love the helicopter sweatshirt!
What a sweet family you have!