Friday, February 11, 2011

Fort Washington

When my parents after Christmas were here we visited Ft. Washington. Levin and I went to church on the other side of the Potomac before we moved to Nigeria and I always wanted to come here. Now that we live on this side of the river it was close enough to go to. There were no other tourists there!



Here are Leah and Oliver in my Christmas present from Levin - a double jogging stroller. Not that I jog . . .

What a cute boy!!


Grandpa and Leah on the cannons.



1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness i can't believe how big both of your kids are getting!! Oliver especially! Both are still just as darn cute as ever though! I always get soo excited when you update your blog and i really burst out laughing when you said "not that i jog" haha! A sweet presents either way though!! - Kelsey

    ReplyDelete