
Levin gave his brother Oliver a lasso for Christmas. My brother picked it out for us and then Christmas afternoon my dad, my brother Jim, Levin, Oliver, and Jared went out to practice. You can see from this picture here that obviously at some point they caught Milky Way.


Milky Way "went to live with another man." That's what I told Leah when Milky Way went to the butcher. It's not a lie, he went to the butcher's house to live for about one day, and then maybe if all dogs go to heaven so do all steers. Either way, we have had a couple of meals from old Milky Way, or the moo-cow as Leah called him and he tastes pretty fine if I do say so. I am now looking for any yummy beef recipes as we have a freezer full and need variety from pot-roasts, hamburgers, and grilled steak. I can't buy chicken when I have free beef in the freezer and we only have until May before we have to unplug the freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment