Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pig Tails

Here is Leah sporting her new rain boots. I haven't mastered our new camera yet obviously because it's blurry, but she looked so cute that day I thought. It took about 5 tries to get a decent picture because whenever she sees the camera now she shouts out CHEESE, but sticks out her bottom teeth funny when she says it. So we say, no just smile, and she shouts out SMILE and her mouth doesn't look like a smile.



We reached a major success! Leah finally allowed me to do something with her hair and not pull it out - well, I had to learn to double rubber band so that it's kind of impossible for her to, but she does have to sit still for me to do it as I'm not the best hairdresser. When we get the part that pulls as I wrap the teeny tiny rubber band around I tell her to say her ABC's to get her mind on something else. It usually works. As you can tell they're not perfectly straight, but I do the best I can in the short window she'll sit down for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment