This is the Russian museum. Are you surprised to find Levin in a picture instead of me? He takes the better pictures and he knows that so that's why I am usually the one in the picture. Plus, he doesn't like being in them.

The Russian museum holds the Russian art, whereas the Hermitage is more of other European art. Once again Levin let me go in while he stayed out. He tried, unsuccessfully, to get Leah to take a nap on the bench.

Oliver crawled all over ruining he pants of course. I will have to buy him all new pants once he starts walking as all his knees are thinning and stained brown.

This is some annex to the museum, but we didn't go inside.

We cut through a park on the way home and saw the back of the Russian museum.

Are you getting sick of the pictures of St. Petersburg? I am. One more post and then we're done!
That is awesome! Did you enjoy the art?
ReplyDelete