Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let's Play Doctor

Last week I was babysitting 3 little kids. Leah and the 2 girls decided to play doctor. Next thing I know there is Leah laying on the couch with a stuffed animal in her shirt. Later that night she wanted me to play doctor and she did the same thing. She is always curious about when I go to the doctor for the baby to come out.  I feel like all my pictures of Oliver he is naked.  I think it is because I take pictures after dinner - and he's such a messy eater he often destroys an outfit, or first thing in the morning and he always demands his pajamas come off right when he wakes up and I don't always get him dressed yet.  Here he is in only his diaper - yet again.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a big girl now! I feel like this is the age when they stop being little and get to be big and it is so sad!

    ReplyDelete