The beginning of May, I can't even remember the date now, was Russia's Victory Day. They had a parade, but it was all military stuff - you know showing off their missiles and stuff. Of course we forgot our camera because that's just how we roll. A friend took this for me and put it on Facebook so I snagged it.
We were just outside the zoo and only saw a few minutes of it. My friend's husband is in our military so I knew he would know what all of the stuff going by was, but sometimes I forget that Levin grew up with his father in the military so when he starts spouting off the names of all this stuff passing by I was taken aback for a minute. But then again Levin somehow manages to know about everything and I wonder what I've been doing with my life that I have about 1 millionth of the knowledge he does. Oh well. I can change a diaper better. Doesn't that make me feel better!
I know--Levin is somehow so smart about everything, isn't he?
ReplyDelete