We were pretty lame and didn't take many pictures while Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Aaron were here, but here are a few.
Leah in Uncle Aaron's fur hat that Levin talked him into buying.
Leah coming out of a church at NovoDevechy (I can't remember how to spell that and I'm not going to look it up). Females have to cover their heads.On the way home we got a Crap Dog - aka Star Dog. We ate at this little park. This is before Aaron left to go use the squatter toilet and a nice guy came up and befriended Stephanie. Luckily my Russian is so limited and my kids were getting carried away chasing the pigeons so I got to wander away leaving her with the crazy guy. Except he wasn't crazy.
The cosmonaut museum. Am I the only one that just figured out that cosmonaut and astronaut are the exact same thing? The Russians say cosmonaut, we say astronaut.
At VDNK or something like that. The whole day I didn't know how to say the name because although I know how to read the Russian letters I don't know how to say them. But basically it is from the Soviet days where each Soviet country had a place to present stuff - I am too tired, can't think of words. Anyway, now there are other displays and stuff to see.
On the train ride to the entrance.
No comments:
Post a Comment