Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oliver's 2nd Birthday

We left for America the day before Oliver's birthday so he got two parties.  One we had in Moscow with Aunt Stephanie and Daddy and then we had another one on his actual birthday in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa Flake.

 Here he is eyeing his presents - they seemed more interesting than his cupcake.  He got a Mickey Mouse Choo Choo, a Mickey Mouse Choo Choo book, some little cars including a Russian Lada, and maybe something else I'm forgetting now.  The book has been a huge hit, and the train was too, but it was bigger than I realized and it stayed in Russia.
 In Utah with Grandma.
 He got this Elmo shirt, and some small toys, and a new toothbrush.  Guess what he was the most excited for?!  The toothbrush!  Gotta love good dental hygiene.  Unfortunately, I think he mostly just sucks off the paste and I think only one side of his teeth get brushed, but we brush our teeth more than once or twice a day.  We switched to non-flouride toothpaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment