Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I Love You Even, And Especially When, You're Crazy

Sometimes my kiddos are a little crazy, but I always say, better than boring dolts for kids right? 
One day Leah asked if we could make a fruit hat and dance the Samba.  So . . . we did.  She was also Cinderella that day.
One day when I had my back turned Oliver squired lotion all over the carpet.  The next day he stamped all over the dining room floor and the next day (after I'd cleaned up the mess) he got the cleanser spray bottle and sprayed tons of all over the floor.  Yikes! He was keeping me busy!  He volunteered quickly to clean up the lotion and hid his face when I walked into the room.  He knew he'd done a naughty thing.
 Also, last weekend, Elder Neunschwander, and emeritus member of the Seventy (you got to be a Mormon to know what that means) came to visit to give Patriarchal Blessings in other parts of Russia without patriarchs and stopped here to give some in English for some members of our ward.  We got to be lucky and entertain him.  The kids were pretty well behaved.  One fun incident was when Levin asked Oliver to say the prayer before dinner and he said, grumpily, "No Heavenly Father!  And I won't fold my arms!"  It was cute I suppose even if it was naughty.


1 comment:

  1. How cool that Elder N. visited you guys! Wow, you must be important people.

    ReplyDelete