Sometimes Oliver likes go excuse his behavior by blaming it on his body. My body made me burp . . or something like that.
It's been a while since he has excused his behavior by blaming it on his body until today. We bought a Mater truck for Oliver on the condition that he did some chores to earn it. He got the package today and was "looking at it." I went away for a little bit and when I came back he said, Mom, I'm sorry, but my body made me open the package a little bit. Hmm . . . We have a book about being the boss of your body. It is more to do with staying away from molesters, BUT it works as a reminder that you are the boss of your body.
Speaking of the Mater toy - what a rip off! We didn't look closely enough apparently and somehow we thought it was a big truck. But it's not. It is like a little car only slightly bigger than a Matchbox car. And we paid $25 for it. Yes, you press a button and he talks and his headlight goes on, but really?? I wouldn't have even paid $10 for it, had I seen it in person. But I didn't. Thank heavens we will soon be in America and shopping at WalMart (or other stores) in person and not so dedicated to Amazon.

It's been a while since he has excused his behavior by blaming it on his body until today. We bought a Mater truck for Oliver on the condition that he did some chores to earn it. He got the package today and was "looking at it." I went away for a little bit and when I came back he said, Mom, I'm sorry, but my body made me open the package a little bit. Hmm . . . We have a book about being the boss of your body. It is more to do with staying away from molesters, BUT it works as a reminder that you are the boss of your body.
Speaking of the Mater toy - what a rip off! We didn't look closely enough apparently and somehow we thought it was a big truck. But it's not. It is like a little car only slightly bigger than a Matchbox car. And we paid $25 for it. Yes, you press a button and he talks and his headlight goes on, but really?? I wouldn't have even paid $10 for it, had I seen it in person. But I didn't. Thank heavens we will soon be in America and shopping at WalMart (or other stores) in person and not so dedicated to Amazon.

No comments:
Post a Comment