If you only knew what a hassle I had scanning this. :)
She was so cute when she came home from picture day she told me that she was the first one to go in her class because she had been so quiet.
I asked if she sat on a stool or what and she said, no we just stood there, but I put my hair in front so it'd look nice and pretty. I swear I didn't even think about doing stuff like that for school pictures until I was like in high school. That might explain why most of my school pictures were a little frightening. Ha ha!
We were just about to have our family pictures taken by a friend/professional that I figured would do a better job than school pictures, but I decided to pay the $13 to get these done anyway and I'm glad I did. I don't know if they do stuff like this at international schools or not, but if they don't these can be our special - I went to school in America that year - portraits.

I'm sad that my children don't get school pictures! I always appreciated that I had mine, and to see how I changed each year. Actually, I miss professional pictures of any kind, really. :)
ReplyDelete