For Thanksgiving we had our first visitors since moving back to Maryland. We opened Flake hotel for business and had a lot of visitors. Levin's sister and his brother came with their families.
I guess we didn't take any pictures of actual Thanksgiving I guess - or at least I can't find any. I must have been too excited to eat.
But we did go to Ft. McHenry where the National Anthem was written and to Annapolis Maryland.
That's a lot of kids.
Our kids had to stand up to reach the straws.
Every last drop was sucked through a straw or tipped into someone's mouth. I have to say the one I picked, Moose Tracks, was the best! There were tons of little Reese's at the bottom that hadn't gotten sucked up the straw . . . . yum! You'd think I'd have walked away sick and never wanting to do it again, but it was dang yummy! I may go back . . . . someday . . . . you can see why I have struggled to lose the baby weight.
I guess we didn't take any pictures of actual Thanksgiving I guess - or at least I can't find any. I must have been too excited to eat.
But we did go to Ft. McHenry where the National Anthem was written and to Annapolis Maryland.
That's a lot of kids.
You can tell what kind of person I am. I have no pictures of the Naval Academy, but we have a lot of pictures of Chick and Ruths. Chick and Ruth's restaurant is famous for their 6 lb milk shake. We ordered 3. Because it is a tiny little place and always crowded we felt bad taking so many tables and ordering so many waters so we got some fries too. But I think none of those got eaten because how can they compare to this?!!
Our kids had to stand up to reach the straws.
Every last drop was sucked through a straw or tipped into someone's mouth. I have to say the one I picked, Moose Tracks, was the best! There were tons of little Reese's at the bottom that hadn't gotten sucked up the straw . . . . yum! You'd think I'd have walked away sick and never wanting to do it again, but it was dang yummy! I may go back . . . . someday . . . . you can see why I have struggled to lose the baby weight.
When Levin drove the two older kids out east this summer Leah left her purple skirt at Kyla's house. It was small for Leah anyway so I made her a new one and Kyle kept hers. Here they are matching.
Because we had such a full house, our entire family was sleeping in our bedroom. Leah and Oliver were on the floor and one night I came in to find them asleep on the floor with their arms around each other. It was worth taking a bad picture to capture the memory for me. And risking waking them up. I love these too kids and how much they love each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment