Friday, June 5, 2015

New Years In Ohio

We went to visit Levin's sister Allyson in Ohio for New Years.  While there Levin was still recovering, I got sick, and Oliver got an ear infection.  We were pretty much big losers who sat around a lot.  They must have thought, worst visitors ever!  Several of our plans didn't come to fruition.  But we did get to eat at Cheesecake factory on a date (no photo) and we went to the Air Force museum.

 A lot of the displays had these mannequins.  I had completely forgotten until seeing this picture below that Leah was terrified of them.  She was so scared they'd come to life.  The merciless mother that I am I teased her A LOT about it.  But I was also willing to hold her hand and walk around with her so I guess I had some mercy.  Finally I got her to touch one and then she was okay.
 Autumn the astronaut.
 Okay this picture doesn't belong here.  I don't really remember what Levin and I got each other for Christmas.  BUT I remember - thank you to pictures - that one thing I got him was a gift card to Famous Daves.  Lucky little Lance got to join us on our date there.  It was his first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant and he ate it up!  The people around him wanted to eat Lance up.  He was ADORABLE that night and judging by everyone around us, I wasn't the only one that thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment