Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Snow Days

It seemed like every week Leah had a snow day from school.  Some there was no actual snow, but we did have a fair amount.  I was sick of it by the end of winter.  But the first snow - picture below, is always exciting.


We got some pretty deep snow too.  The kids loved playing on the trampoline in the snow.

Levin with his calf.  To think this thing was once upon a time a starving sick little newborn.
Levin had a snow day once too and built the kids a wonderful fort in Leah's room.  Oliver comes out to give his baby brother a kiss.  How sweet.
I love how Oliver looks in this picture.
 If I remember correctly this snow man didn't last long, but that's okay with me.  I'm always happy to see snow come and happy to see it leave quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you guys have a cow. But I guess you are a farm girl, aren't you? I think we're going to need to get some goats to keep all our weeds down...or something.

    ReplyDelete