Friday, September 23, 2016

Lance's BFF


Before we moved to China I noticed a friend of my friend from Moscow posting something on Facebook about China.  What do you know, she lived in Guangzhou, the city we were moving to.  I sent Jen countless questions about China and she answered all of them.  And oh how I loved her for it.  When I met her in real life a few weeks after moving to Guangzhou (they were on vacation in the U.S. when we first arrived) I felt like I already knew her.
Even more amazing is that she had a kid matched up with most of my kids.  Their baby is between Brandon and Lance in age.  
Here below are Leah and her good friend Maddy and Oliver and his good friend . . . wait for it . .. Oliver!  Leah and Maddy aren't in the same grade at school, but are in Primary at church.  Oliver and Oliver got different teachers but are in the same Mandarin class.
Somehow I never got a picture of Autumn and her buddy Lucy.  They get along so amazingly well.  On my birthday we had the Allens over and all 3 sets of friends disappeared and we never heard a peep.  They all just played!
This picture was taken a week earlier at a restaurant area at/near their housing complex.  Look at Oliver's face - no one has ever said my kids don't have personality.
So you'd think Lance would be left out - but his match up is actually  my favorite.  Look at Lance's face and that should tell you everything!  Hannah is AMAZING!  Hands down one of my favorite girls ever . . and then add on top of that that she plays with Lance and well . . . she's well . . I don't have words to say how much I love it.  She honestly seems to enjoy playing with him and he loves playing with her.  They are an amazing pair!


No comments:

Post a Comment