I have been trying to get this to post for days! Our internet has been so frustrating. Anyway, Leah is learning how to walk! The day we recorded this she and I were practicing earlier and when she stood with no hands I impressied said, "ooooooh!" Leah somehow thought that was a fun game. She kept saying "ooooooh" every time she did something impressive to herself. I don't know that I've ever seen her laugh so hard as she did as we said oooh every time she stood without suppoert. So here in this video that is why she stops walking in order to say oooooh for herself - it has replaced clapping for herself. If she hadn't said it she would have walked further - oh well. She's getting pretty good, but still uses crawling as her mode of transport.
So cute!!! I wish I could see her face in this.
ReplyDeleteVery nice sister! She's so big now. Give her hugs for us.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's walking! Way to go, Leah!
ReplyDeletemy kids loved watching that over and over. so cute. it only gets better and better and cuter from here - until they're about 2 and then it is just naughty.
ReplyDeleteLook at her!! She is getting too darn big!! Such a cute video though!! I LOVE the oohhhh!! haha!
ReplyDelete