Monday, May 3, 2010

Our New Home

In Lagos we had two huge tv's. Here, we have one little one and I need help moving the couch so I have my little seat there on the left on the stairs. It helps me not watch too much TV I guess. Lance, the guy working on our house, is supposed to have a guy help him move it tomorrow lest you feel too sorry for me. BYUTV is showing so you know I'm spiritual. This room was completely unfinished when we bought the house with a cement floor, a screen door where the stairs are, and the siding was still showing on that wall. The trim on the windows isn't completely finished, but it's an amazing transformation.
Leah in the back yard.

Leah and her "brother" Milky Way. We stayed at my brother and sister-in-law's house our first week here and they have a horse so every time we went outside Leah would say "neigh, neigh!" I think I finally have her convinced to say "moo." She says it every time we see him either from a window or outside. She actually fell into this sitting position and I was a little scared because Milky Way had been parked in that area before and well, there were some remains but luckily she didnt' fall into anything gross. We are the only ones you can see a farm animal from the street. Well, some people you can see their horse. So I call us white trash, but Levin disagrees and says something has to eat all our tall grass. Some day our fence will be built and he'll be more hidden from view.

I may have posted this picture before, but I found it still on my camera for some reason. It's from Christmas obviously. I can't help but think Leah looks like Glenn Beck in this picture. If I'm dead wrong you can blame it on the fact that I've only seen his show like two times.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all the green grass and open yard! How fun!! I love the name of the calf too! haha! I want to see more pics of the house! Hopefully you are a little more settled in now? And when i say settled in i mean a whole new wardrobe for you and leah...

    ReplyDelete