I have been trying all day to get pictures to load. One day I'll have a good internet connection. I'm just not sure when. I'll try to keep loading, but it looks like I can only do 2 at a time if I want them to load.
Oliver Lee Flake was born at 11:37 on June 15th, 2010. He's 7 lbs 2 oz. 20" long and cute!
Congrats on having baby Oliver. I love his name! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the fun time with that newborn!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you, and very envious of course;) So Cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He shares a birthday with our Ashlyn, only her's was 2006 - how fun! Glad to hear the 2nd time was easier, that's always nice. :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie. Nice to have a regular sized baby, huh?
ReplyDeleteSo precious. SO happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Melissa! So funny I was just thinking of you today and then I get this news! Oliver is a lucky fellow to have you in his life!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I was wondering when you were going to have your baby, and here he is! Hope he's letting you get some rest these days. :)
ReplyDelete