Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pony 4 Sale


I have mentioned our pony, but no pictures. Here she is. She was a huge hit at the family reunion, but now she is for sale on Craigslist.
She is the only animal on our farm that is not for food purposes. Although Levin had eaten horse in Kazakstan and claims it's not so bad . . . I think it's illegal isn't it?
I rode the pony one time - her first morning as a Flake pony. Did I ever tell you I don't like riding something that has a mind of its own? I was scared I would break her back, but Levin and Oliver assured me it would be okay, and it was. I noticed no other adults rode her however. I think they just thought it'd be funny to see me on her.
If you've always dreamed of owning a pony - now is your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment