Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oliver!


This is Oliver's favorite position. No matter how mad he is, if Levin puts hom on his shoulders he is instantly happy.

Another picture of Oliver sitting. That is because he still isn't crawling. I guess average is 9 months and he just hit 9 months a few days ago, but I think it is going to be some time before he crawls. Until then I'll have an unhappy baby who pushes all the toys away from himself and then gets super angry that he can't reach them. On his brave days he lunges towards them and falls on his face and then we have a super angry baby again.
On a positive note, I'm not chasing him around every where keeping him out of things.


I swear I wasn't trying to take his picture this way. He was being so happy so I pulled out the camera and suddenly he made his horribly sad face that precedes a cry and well, I still decided to push the button.


For some reason my children HATE being alone. I blame Levin as he too hates being alone. So this is the way I get ready in the morning. Luckily we have two sinks.

2 comments:

  1. He is an absolute splitting imagine of you Melissa! Wow!! Hes getting too darn big! I just want to squish his cheeks!!
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete