Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Oliver!

Since we were flying to Moscow on Oliver's birthday we decided to celebrate his birthday a few days early while we were visiting Levin's parents on their mission in Norfolk, VA. He had just woken up from his nap in time to celebrate.

For some reason my pictures are showing up on blogger a little blurry even though they look fine when I just look at them.

Levin's sister Lucinda and her family of 5 kids came over from Danville to see us too.



Don't ask me why we bought Oliver such a big birthday present, but we managed to get it and everything else in our luggage without having to mail a single thing. Levin is an amazing packer.

Here is Oliver with his cousin Allyson who is a few months older than him. Oliver has all girl cousins around his age and Leah has all boy cousins.

PS. I guess because they are expecting me to be using Russian words, but when I do spell check, every single word gets highlighted. I usually forget to spell check anyway so there will probably be just as many typos as there always is.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is already a year! He is FOR SURE a spittin' image of his Momma!

    ReplyDelete