Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lake Placid

I just realized this never got posted. Better late than never?



Before you move overseas the government gives you 10 days of per diem. You don't have to use it consecutively so Levin and I used one day while we were visiting JaLayne. We left Leah playing with her cousins and took Oliver with us.

Leah had a blast with this car. Here she is with Evan, but most of the time Jordan (who is in the back in this picture) who is just 6 weeks older than Leah would drive Leah around. Leah would boss him exactly where to go and when to stop and when to get out, when to get back in, and if he didn't follow orders her got a bop on the head. Leah spent some time in her bed for that.



This picture is actually Oliver at Crocodile Lake, not Lake Placid. We didnt' swim in Lake Placid, but did take out a row boat. We also took Oliver swimming. He LOVED it! I was surprised because the water was a tad cold. He has loved swimming ever since. He looks so hot and miserable here, but he was soo happy at Lake Placid. I wish so much we'd had our camera at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment