
I thought Russians would dress a lot "different" than Americans. I have been very surprised at the variety of fasions here. The only thing I can say that I have found unique are the flowery pants this girl is wearing. I have seen them a lot. They are like MC Hammer pants, except maybe bigger and then they have this huge baggy back part . . . These girls were practicing some dance routine.

This is Kartoshka. They sell baked potatoes and I love them. Usually Levin goes in and orders it for me while I stay out with the kids and then we go get him something ot eat so I don't see all the butter they put on. Last time I went in and I said easy on the butter and well . . not so good. Turns out a lot of fat usually makes food taste better. Anyway, I love it and think I'll love a tummy full of hot potato even more when it is freezing outside.
I love that you took pictures of those girls dancing. Do you think you'll start thinking those MC Hammer pants are normal and start wearing them, too? :)
ReplyDelete