Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

I guess Christmas was all about Oliver. The only pictures that really turned out are of him. Santa brought the kids this ball tent. Oliver climbed in and did not want to come out. He didn't even want to open his other presents. Once I threw the present in to him to open and he did it. I hated to make him cry in order to open a present . . I confess we "helped" him a few times.
Santa Claus also brought Oliver this rocking bear. He also brought both the kids a sled. More pictures of that later, but I think the pictures are not even on the sled Santa brought but one I bought at a yard sale here earlier in the summer.
Leah got a laptop, "Leaptop" from Santa and we gave her a cash register and play food that she likes a lot. There were plenty of other presents, but I think those were the main ones. Oh, and Oliver's basketball hoop. I'll post the video of that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment