Oliver is . . hmm . . how to say this nicely . . a horrible sleeper. I hate letting a baby cry when you think there might be something you can do to solve the problem. SO one day shopping for Pull-Ups I saw these wonderful pajamas in a Russian children's store. I bought them up even though they were like $35. He HATED them at first. HATED them. I'd have to immediately offer him something he loved after putting them on. The next morning he had forgotten he was wearing them I guess. He came and found me in my bathroom. I gave him a hug and lifted him up and said, look how handsome you are. He saw himself in the mirror and immediately started freaking out that I take these horrible puffy pajamas off! I did, but it hasn't taken long for him to like them and he puts them on happily now. And he has been sleeping better - still wakes up, but not so much. They take forever to dry so it is a sad day when I have to wash them and he has to wear other pajamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment