Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Real Pinata


Thanks to an episode of Handy Manny, Leah wanted to have a real pinata. She is obsessed with my birthday and said we could have one for my birthday. But my birthday is a long way away. So . . . somehow we decide to make one. I wish I had a video of Leah pronouncing it because she says it sooo cute! And correctly I might add. We aren't so fancy so Levin paper mache'd a balloon really quickly and the next day we let Leah paint it.
Here she is painting. Her "mustache" is caused by breaking into my lipstick moments before it was time to paint.
She was pretty excited to break it. The Burger King crown added a nice touch. Since it didn't have too many layers we thought the plastic bat could break it, but it still took quite a few whacks and maybe a teeny bit of help from Levin. Oliver helped too, he's in the video, not the pictures though.
She is already promising me a real pinata for my birthday and "even you can eat the candy Mom."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- I love it! I love that she wants to make you one for your b-day, and that you can even have some of the candy!! What a sweetie - and so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete