I guess Leah does listen to me sometimes. Later she kept asking me why they were drinking coffee when we weren't supposed to and I kept having to whisper in her ear I'd explain at home. I'm not ashamed we don't drink coffee, but it is kind of hard to teach your daughter and not offend other people.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Coffee
That last post about Leah wanting beer to drink thinking it was juice made me remember something Leah said a month or so ago. We went to playgroup where most of the moms drink coffee. I have had to explain to Leah that we don't drink coffee and why a couple of times. Well, we were at playgroup and we arrived and M got me my glass of water and then when another mom came in and M got her coffee Leah went running over to them to say, "we don't drink coffee because Jesus told us not to drink coffee." They didn't understand what she said, so I was caught in a somewhat weird situation about what to say when they asked what she'd said. I just told them the truth and quickly changed the subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment