We had such a fun day sledding out at Rosinka and watching a movie and eating lunch with our friends. SO great! I wish on a normal day there wasn't so much traffic to get out there.

Leah and Nadya on the sled.

Levin tugging around Oliver in his La-Z-Boy - I mean sled.

Oliver and Nadya.

Leah and Oliver taking a little break. I confess the hill was a little too fast for them so it may not have been so fun and Leah had a huge wipeout her first time flying down so she was a little timid after that.

James, Leah, Oliver, and Nadya on the long sled. They had quite a few good rides this way.

Trudging up the hill with Leah. It was too steep for her to climb alone so we'd try to get her to the top in the sled, but it was a lot of work. But this was easier than not using the sled. Once I had to like throw her up to Levin because I kept sliding back down the hill trying to get her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment