Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Little Moments of Inspiration

Do you ever have those little thoughts in your head telling you to do something that doesn't make much sense.  I do.  And a lot of times I don't listen and then wish I had.  This time I did though!
One night Levin left straight from work to do church stuff and didn't come home until around 9:30.  He brought me these beautiful roses!  I was surprised!  I hate to say it, but every time he's given me flowers I've kind of suspected he would be getting me flowers.  But this time I hadn't expected it at all.

Two days before we'd finished up this Starbucks hot chocolate can.  Levin told me to save the can and I thought - oh we have so much clutter, I will just throw it away.  But something told me not to.  And I saved it.  Well . . . turns out we didn't ship any vases over so it's a good thing I saved teh can or I'd have no where to put my beautiful flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment