Friday, November 2, 2012

Autumn's Blessing Day

Autumn was blessed at church on October 7th.  Levin did the blessing with Jon Peterson, Slava Kouznetsov,  John Pruess - and I think that's it.

Because we had a long day ahead of us - going early for Levin to have an early meeting I didn't dare put Autumn in her cousin Mary's blessing dress first thing.  So she wore this dress.
Good thing too because she had a diaper blow out on it.  The lighting in our living room is horrible.  I hate it. You can never see, so these pictures aren't so great.
 I'm a little sad we didn't get a family picture, but we were in a rush as always and after church we all looked too haggard.
 This picture was taken the next day and shows her face pretty well!
 Leah was looking pretty cute I thought.  But of course trying to get her to pose for me, didn't go as well as I'd hoped.
 It was a special day.  I've been terrified of how I'd handle all 3 kids at church, but have rarely had all 3.  Once Oliver starts getting disruptive someone has always jumped in to hold Autumn for me.  It's been nice. I don't know what will happen once she starts to care who is holding her, but for now, we're doing okay.


2 comments:

  1. Autumn looks so adorable in that blessing dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at a bunch of your pictures from the last few posts--Autumn is so adorable. I loved the pictures of her when she was so tiny. Sorry about the disaster getting back to Russia, but I guess it's all over now. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete