Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Off to Moscow

At the airport.  Autumn is ready for her first flight.  She was an angel and slept almost all of both flights.  What a great traveler!  Interestingly, I have used this car seat multiple times with both Leah and Oliver and no one has ever inspected it, but THREE flight attendants checked that it said it was safe for flying.  And no one could believe we were willing to pay for her to have her own seat so I think they wanted me to check the car seat.  WE didn't pay for her to have her own seat - the tax payers did. :)

 Leah and Oliver.  You know we were in trouble when we had to pull out the lollipops just to make it through baggage check.  Actually both kids were pretty darn good!  Oliver didn't like sitting on the runway both times, but other than that, we couldn't have asked for better!
 Back in Moscow this is Autumn set for her first walk.  Okay - I over did it a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment